It’s that time again.
The time when…
- The alcohol is free-flowing (more than normal).
- You hug so much that you struggle to breathe at the end of the day.
- You run around like a headless chicken trying to fit in all the ‘last’ things you want to do.
- You try not to shed a tear in front of all the boys or else they’ll call a girl (it helps shedding a tear in private on the airport shuttle, like now).
- You have to say goodbye to the most amazing people you’ve met, just hoping you will see them again on the field somewhere out there.
I hate it but it’s in the nature of the construction game.
To all those I have met during my stay, thank you for all the good times at Lumwana. The times we spent together were more than memorable and will never be forgotten.
No more tears, it is time to start my amazing holiday.
I am off to Livingstone!