Happy New Year readers!!
Hope you all have a great 2012 filled with fun times, excitement and of course, (more) travel adventures!!
It’s that time again. Where I try to make realistic resolutions like I will try to be a better person, I will try not use my woman’s charm to manipulate the boys and so on and so forth.
It’s all too hard because they never stick past the month of January so I thought I’d make some travel resolutions instead.
1. Take at least 4 holidays, 2 more in and around Africa.
2. Get over my fear of the cold and venture into the northern hemisphere for a winter adventure, hopefully Germany for the Christmas markets.
3. Learn more and experience more in different foods and cultures. I want to take more cooking classes, read more about the history of Africa and its many wars, indulge in the traditional way of life of the people.
4. Couchsurf more. Be it surfing, hosting or participating in community events. All over the world.
5. Finish blogging about my 2011 adventures, I’ll get through them… there’s so many of them!! Then move onto the 2010 adventures. Promise.
Now I’m going to stop there in case I can’t keep to them. No point in making 20 resolutions when I’m probably only going to keep to 2 of them.
Read Arthur Frommer’s for his New Year’s Resolutions Relating to Travel for ideas to making your own travel resolutions.
Care to share any of your new year resolutions?