Thanks to Denise at Denise Discovers, I have been nominated for my first blog award. I’m VERY EXCITED. So excited I wrote this post 3 weeks late (Sorry Denise!!).
16 months ago, I had this crazy idea to document my travels so I’d never forget. I haven’t and I hope I never will because it has been one helluva ride. More adventures and tales to come no less.
I’m a bit vague on the rules, since I’m a newbie to the awards, but I think I’ve nailed it.
* Thank and link back to the person that nominated you. Check.
* Post the award picture in your post. Check.
* Share seven unknown things about yourself. Here goes…
1. I don’t want to live to 100. 76 will do for me.
2. I fell in love with South Africa, the second time I was there.
3. I LOVE action films. Transformers, Die Hard, Bourne Identity, James Bond, Taken. BRING IT ON.
4. You know how they say don’t judge a book by its cover? Well I do just that. I choose my books depending on the cover and the text size. I’m a sucker for pretty covers and HATE large font.
5. My man crush is Bruce Willis and woman crush is Charlize Theron. Don’t judge me until you’ve told me your crushes.
6. I’m PRO gay marriage. It’s a hot topic here in Australia and was recently voted down by the Australian Senate. Disgusting.
7. I hate pastel colours. They don’t suit my skin tone and that shits me.
*Nominate other blogs you like and let them in on the good news. In the order of my (extremely FULL) reader…
6. Sivan Askay0